The purposes for which this Organization has been established are:
- To increase the opportunities for students to continue their education beyond high school at any accredited two-year, four-year, or vocational institution.
- Promote a scholarship program for students who are graduates of an accredited high school within School District 23 – Lake County – Montana.
- To provide support for School District #23 faculty, staff, and schools, and to promote, sponsor, and carry out educational objectives with School District #23 on a fair and nondiscriminatory basis.
- Develop an operational structure to raise funds for student distribution of scholarships.
- Award scholarships on a fair and nondiscriminatory basis.