Linderman Gym Updates
Progress Update 4/3/2020
A construction meeting was held on April 1, 2020. During this meeting, progress and anticipated progress, as well as other issues were discussed, including the following:
- Construction progress continues on a somewhat limited basis due to the COVID-19 virus and social distancing protocols;
- Concrete elevator pit walls are scheduled to be poured this week, weather permitting;
- The stormwater retention construction is scheduled to begin this week, weather permitting;
- Six to seven truckloads of structural steel are scheduled to be delivered to the building site on April 13th and 14th; and
- The construction team is constantly monitoring the ever changing COVID-19 situation and guidelines, and adapting as necessary.
Polson School District #23
Linderman Gym Project Update
Friday, February 22, 2019
Polson School District and Travelers Insurance have come to an agreement to replace the 1940 era Linderman Gym Facility due the building's compromised structural integrity caused by a weather event in January 2018. Travelers will fund the construction of a new "like kind" gym at the current site.
Polson School District will initiate the procurement of architectural and engineering services to begin the design and development phase of this project.
Rex M. Weltz
Superintendent Polson School District #23
Update 12/19/18- Community Forum Slideshow- The following slideshow was presented by Paul Bishop of Paradigm Architects on 12/19/18. We have also uploaded all of the engineering reports the district has received under the "Reports and Documents" link on the left side of the page or by clicking here.